What Is a Facial Sheet Mask?
Sheet masks are made from different materials and soaked in a solution that is packed with beneficial nutrients. The mask is made from various materials, such as papers, gel types or fibers. A facial sheet mask is quite different from everyday facial masks that you paste onto your skin because in that they actively deliver nutrients to the face, whereas paste facial masks are used mainly to cleanse the facial area.
How Do You Use a Facial Sheet Mask?
Facial masks can be made from paper, gel or fabric. Using it couldn't be easier; you just need to place the mask onto your face and let it rest - that's it! No Mess. No fuss. You don't even need to wash it off afterwards.
Here are 4 easy steps on how to use facial sheet mask:
First step - Cleanse your face and unfold the sheet mask.
Second step - Remove the white protective layer gently. Place the mask with blue protective side facing outward. Apply from forehead down to your chin, align the openings provided in the mask with your eyes, nostrils, and mouth alike.
Third step - Peel off the blue protective layer. Gently pat it sideways to prevent trapping of air bubbles, until it firmly adheres to the face.
Final step - Remove the mask after 10 to 15 minutes. Avoid cleansing or rinsing the face after removing the mask.
Why Is a Facial Sheet Mask Effective?
A facial sheet mask is used to nourish your skin. The sheet is completely soaked with a specialist concentrated serum that boasts a range of highly beneficial ingredients.
There sheet is saturated with a concentrated serum, which consists of many beneficial ingredients to the skin such as hyaluronic acid and vitamins. These specialist ingredients are prevented from dissolving in their water phase by the sheet itself, and they have the requirement amount of time needed to be absorbed into the skin. It is this element that makes a facial sheet mask better than a traditional mask, or even when using serums on your skin.
Another huge benefit to using a facial sheet mask is the cost and the ease of use. It doesn't matter how much spare time, or cash you have. A facial sheet mask is ideal. If you have jobs to do around the house, you can easily do those while wearing a facial sheet mask and they are inexpensive, especially when compared to salon facials or serum skin care products.
Why Is the Lacfin Composite Bio-Cellulose Facial Sheet Mask Different From Others?
The major difference is our Composited Facial Sheet Mask is EWG Verified – In keeping up with our commitment to health and transparency, we are proud to announce that we are participating in EWG’s new verification program, EWG VERIFIED™ http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/
Another difference is the material we use. We have specially formulated own recipe to create a mask that can more efficiently deliver nutrients to your skin. Below is a list of what other materials facial masks may consist of
- Non-woven fiber – Inexpensive, does not stay in one place, it is ineffective at delivering serum into the skin, and it does not stick to the skin well, decreasing your ability to do other things while wearing it.
- Cotton – Inexpensive with a low capacity to deliver serum into the skin. It is again challenging with regards to mobility as it does not affix well to the skin. Overall, better than the Non-woven fiber option, but not great.
- Rayon Cellulose (Pulp) – Inexpensive, with a better capacity to delivery serum into the skin. It can dry out quickly which causes it to not stay in place on your face.
- Hydrogel – Viewed as a little over-priced. It has a good level of absorption and although it fits the shape of the face well, moving around with this on is not easy.
- Bio Cellulose – Pricey - with an even bigger price tag to match. Made from completely natural material and sticks well to the skin. It has an excellent level of absorption and is comfortable. You can able to move around freely as this will stay firmly in its place.
- Lacfin’s bespoke Composite Bio-Cellulose facial sheet mask – The Lacfin Bio-Cellulose sheet mask is an exclusive combination of fabric and bio-cellulose, providing healthy and nourishing benefits naturally for your skin. The Lacfin Composite Mask is manufactured in a completely sterilized environment; it is gentle, safe and efficient. The product is also currently awaiting US patent for its innovative blend of dual layer active ingredients.
With the Lacfin Composite Bio-Cellulose sheet, you have an added assurance that it never engages in the use of harmful chemicals. The sheet is completely natural; it is breathable, it is 100% bio-degradable, and can comfortably stay on the skin securely while you move around. It will not drip down your neck or face which happens quite frequently with other types of facial sheet masks.
Another important point to note here is that Serum from low-quality sheet masks tends to evaporate quickly before it even has the chance to get soaked into your skin. Because of Lacfin’s unique Composite Bio-Cellulose sheet, it can hold more serum, meaning that more of the incredible ingredients make it through to the deeper layers of your skin.
Where to buy?
If you are interested in trying our Bio-cellulose Facial Sheet mask, you can purchase it on Amazon.com.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Malus Domestica (apple) Fruit Cell Culture, Hydrolyzed collagen, Milk Protein, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, Tropaeolum majus flower/lead/stem Extract, Porphyridium cruentum extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Phenoxyethanol